• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCF v Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
& here my florida friend was telling me how Josh Hype-el was every bit the HC as SF.... time to turn off the cruise control & actually navigate the twists & turns of competition.

Go Knights
:Popcorn:

They keep saying how is UCF going to hold up against back to back physical teams and it looks like Pitt is getting all of the injuries.

Simply WOW! ACC are scared little bitches by not taking UCF. And there is just zero way I can make myself root for them. They are well coached, talented, and know how to win. At least it isn't Texas or FSU.

Sometimes ya just have to wonder if the refs get paid to call games for one team over the other. That was pass interference and they pick the flag up. Such a BS call again. It makes me not even want to continue watching the game. Ridiculous.

Remember KU in the early ‘90’s?

Kansas was up 21-0 and Nebraska boat raced them.

Superior talent and coaching usually wins.

Sometimes ya just have to wonder if the refs get paid to call games for one team over the other. That was pass interference and they pick the flag up. Such a BS call again. It makes me not even want to continue watching the game. Ridiculous.
I sit and say WTH are they looking at.......... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back