• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCF v Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do so many guys dive at the feet of runners these days? I seriously just don't get that, is it taught to young guys nowadays? UCF scores easily after the fumble. 21 - 7 Panthers.

UCF has been talking a lot smack the last couple of years... some earned.. some not so much! So I'd like to see them taken down a couple pegs....

UCF has been talking a lot smack the last couple of years... some earned.. some not so much! So I'd like to see them taken down a couple pegs....
A large part of that our fearless leader started.

I like UCF. I still holdout for the Cinderella to make the dance and force the NCAA to make the playoffs 8 teams. UCF right now is the only team I see capable of doing that with the talent in Florida that’s available to them.

Anyone else finding this website acting funky today? Seems like it comes and goes... all my others are working fine.....

Anybody hear the Jonathan Vilma comment at halftime when the host says I can’t wait to see OSU against a real time like Nebraska and he said I am talking a real team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back