• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

U.S. to Face Four-Time World Cup Champion Italy on Feb. 29 in Genoa

ColoREDO will have to pay for your, my and Reign's trips to Brazil in 2014 for the World Cup-ALL games involving USA plus hotel/food/airfare.

I would but I would fear for your safety because of soccer hooligans.

Fun!! It was a draw last time I remember us playing them (06 WC?) with three red cards, so who knows what could happen this time...RR, have we played them since?

Fun!! It was a draw last time I remember us playing them (06 WC?) with three red cards, so who knows what could happen this time...RR, have we played them since?
why you asking RR? I know my futbol too! No, we haven't played them since.

speaking of that 06 match with azzurri, I was sitting in the living room with my relatives in Dresden, Germany...oh what a fun month that was to be in Germany! Good times!

Last edited:
Actually you are incorrect....we played Italy in the Confederations Cup in on June 15 2009.....a game we lost 3-1......

Looks like yiou don't know your soccer as well as you thought......

Here are some highlights to remind you:

[video=youtube_share;P6Uw67ZxQxk]http://youtu.be/P6Uw67ZxQxk[/video]

why you asking RR? I know my futbol too! No, we haven't played them since.

speaking of that 06 match with azzurri, I was sitting in the living room with my relatives in Dresden, Germany...oh what a fun month that was to be in Germany! Good times!

Actually we play Italy last in the 2009 Confederations Cup in South Africa....we played about an hour of the game with 10 men.....which cost us in a 3-1 loss...and American player Rossi who chose to play for Italy came on as a sub and scored two of those goals for the Italians....

We sure seem to draw alot of red cards against them....:) :)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back