• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tyreke Johnson is N (transfer from Ohio State)

Its Ohio State....they got the goods...an embarrassment of riches so to speak.

Lot of the kids get lost at schools like that so I am glad he was able to get out of there and finally get a chance to play with us

It's a win win for him and Nebraska

I think he will help us over the next two to three years

I am not looking for another Joe Burrow but a solid CB who can help us win

Its Ohio State....they got the goods...an embarrassment of riches so to speak.
Actually, if this were bama, I'd be more concerned, as bamas transfers havnt always worked out to the great side of things.
He may end up a safety and is his best spot on the field imo, but being a top safety is within his capability

It was a combo of outstanding talent ahead of him and him struggling to play in their scheme.

It's crazy the sort of talent they have. FYI, their 2021 DB class is five deep and ALL are 4-star guys. They reload and replenish better than anyone outside of Alabama.

It was a combo of outstanding talent ahead of him and him struggling to play in their scheme.

It's crazy the sort of talent they have. FYI, their 2021 DB class is five deep and ALL are 4-star guys. They reload and replenish better than anyone outside of Alabama.
I love your answers because they always fit my question almost to a T. Thanks again.

Would assume he has to sign his LOI for Fisher to discuss

Are there Letters of Intent for transfers? I thought they just had to register and attend a class to make it official. That's why McCaffrey wasn't official to Louisville because he hadn't attended class there yet.

Not to rain on the parade, but what are everyone’s thoughts on why 247 gave him such a low transfer ranking?
your definitely raining… but we need rain. It helps things grow.
We’ve been through this before thinking that SEC scraps or buckeye scrapes are still prime rib. Perhaps, but the logic tells ya that if he was a player he would have played. He didn’t. Perhaps we have a joe burrow/Scott frost on our hands and not another Jonathan rose, jordon Stevenson, ty Lindsey… let’s set expectations at Oliver Martin not Ralph brown

your definitely raining… but we need rain. It helps things grow.
We’ve been through this before thinking that SEC scraps or buckeye scrapes are still prime rib. Perhaps, but the logic tells ya that if he was a player he would have played. He didn’t. Perhaps we have a joe burrow/Scott frost on our hands and not another Jonathan rose, jordon Stevenson, ty Lindsey… let’s set expectations at Oliver Martin not Ralph brown

He was not a good fit for the system they ran not to mention that when you are stacked in a certain position with 4 and 5 stars someone is going to lose out.

I think he is a really good get who can help us with depth and hopefully in his three years of elgibility become a starter

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back