• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tyreke Johnson has something to say....

BigRedAvenger

Poster of Substance
5 Year Member
Or maybe not. Sounds BIG MAD about something. To be honest, I had to Google his name; it's been a while since I had heard it.

Last edited:

I would have thought 9 months after the firing the SF stuff would be done by now. But then I also believed more of it would have came out 3 months after. This just needs to die a short death. SF nor Nebraska need a book written on this. Most of us have only seen tidbits.

Last edited:

His message would carry a lot more weight if he wasn’t completely buried on the depth chart of a 4-8 team. Wonder if he signed an NDA or his NIL contract was tied to performance metrics.

He didn’t and he was still overpaid.

There's that famous Barry Switzer quote about some people being born on third base. Harrison Beck thought he hit a walk-off grand slam to win the World Series in Game 7 and in reality he was watching the grounds crew mow the outfield of the local YMCA field on a Tuesday afternoon.

Last edited:

Honestly, his name didn't ring a bell for me. Likely had some talent, maybe just not as much as he may have thought. Oftentimes when someone goes on a rant there's some truth as to what they're mad about, and also a whole lot of "the other side of the story" that they don't mention.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back