• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tyler Moore will be in class tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Joining Turner and Williams as the three early enrolled recruits from the 2011 recruiting class....all willstill have to sign LOI's next month....routine at this point....Moore is a kid who could see extensive playing time as a true Frosh IF he is all that he is hyped to be.....we do need the help on the O-line it goes without saying....;):Biggrin:

Before you ask....no new news on Braylon Heard....

No he won't.............................UNL has called off school because of the weather...Just joking with ya'..But talked to my daughter and they already called classes off..

Last edited:

I didn't see his number at all yesterday...I was not tuned for every play, did they report the dinged knee during the broadcast?

I didn't see his number at all yesterday...I was not tuned for every play, did they report the dinged knee during the broadcast?

I didn't watch the game, the OWH had an article on the game and it mentioned that he tweeked his knee early in the game and did not return.

I didn't watch the game, the OWH had an article on the game and it mentioned that he tweeked his knee early in the game and did not return.

That might explain why I did not see him....he was supposed to start, but I missed that. That is the trouble with these games....kids can get hurt before they make it to college. He'll have an extra day or two to travel...feel for these southern kids and all this snow...kind of a rude awakening, but I am thrilled with their dedication to the Big Red and get a jump start on the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back