• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tyler Moore to make his official visit for the Texas Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I might add his only official visit....;):Biggrin:

Some big names coming in for that game....so we need to get 'er done.....:)

not sure how these kids can schedule a visit without a kickoff time...if its a 11 am kickoff its going to severely cut into the visitor list for that game

not sure how these kids can schedule a visit without a kickoff time...if its a 11 am kickoff its going to severely cut into the visitor list for that game

For unofficials I can see this happening. I don't see why this would hurt the official visitors. I think they get in on Friday nights, right?

Yeah, I don't think the coaches will be too happy with an early kickoff.

For unofficials I can see this happening. I don't see why this would hurt the official visitors. I think they get in on Friday nights, right?

Generally that is true. However, if they have a Friday night game an evening kickoff allows them to fly in on Saturday and still catch the game. I suspect that many of the recruits want to see the Texas game, so if they have a game on Friday night, they will be hoping for a Saturday evening kickoff.

Well, these are HS players and they play there games mostly on Friday nights and these recruits are traveling a distant to get to Lincoln.

If we are both in the top 10 it will NOT be a morning kickoff.

I think we are safe on this one, so all the recruits should be able to be here for the game IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back