• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tyjon Lindsey and Dylan Owen were hospitalized

a big football news dump today, the hospitalizations are the most dramatic news. but JoJo having a setback is huge and Darlington moving on is a big deal for our recruiting class.

reading the LJS article makes it pretty clear that the team is - right now - not up to the level of fitness/condition that UCF was and they're going to have to pull back a little and take some time to try to work their way up to that point

Yep

Last edited:
a big football news dump today, the hospitalizations are the most dramatic news. but JoJo having a setback is huge and Darlington moving on is a big deal for our recruiting class.

reading the LJS article makes it pretty clear that the team is - right now - not up to the level of fitness/condition that UCF was and they're going to have to pull back a little and take some time to try to work their way up to that point
Not necessarily true, can be a case of choosing the wrong weight for things and getting to failure too quick.

Not necessarily true, can be a case of choosing the wrong weight for things and getting to failure too quick.

that makes sense. i'm extrapolating this because SF says in the article that they cut back the length of the workout (by 20%) for the whole team from 40 to 32 minutes, even before these 2 guys got Rhabdo. seems like they realize that they need to dial it back for the whole group

"The workout that caused the problem was supposed to be a 40-minute weight workout and it was cut to 32 minutes of weights," Frost said. "It's fairly intense, but it's something that we did with our team for two years at UCF. I'm not trying to make an excuse, but I'm always going to be transparent. We had trainers in the weight room during the workout to pull guys out of the workout if they saw any problems.

http://journalstar.com/sports/huske...mpaign=LEEDCC#tracking-source=home-the-latest

Last edited:

Hopefully a sign that these guys are hitting it harder then they should because they are eager to go full speed, and not a case of the staff pushing them too hard.

Was just getting ready to say not the current staff pushing too hard but the previous staff not being up to snuff in the weight room plus having those weeks off after the season ended & the hiring of frost and company. I'm sure there were players that didn't push themselves.

Barnum,

Can you tell me where to find more info about these two? I searched but did not find and I was not aware of either situation.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back