• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Two NCHC teams in the Frozen 4

Pops

I have squandered my resistance
15 Year Member
DU and UMD. best conference in the land

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

DU and UMD. best conference in the land

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

Pops, did you see the UNL put in to host the Frozen 4? Can't find the article but UNL put a bid in for the next cycle to host at the Century Link. The arena meets the seating requirement so who knows.

Denver crushing Notre Dame 5-0 in the 3rd...hope they save some goals for UMD on Saturday.

I will DVR the game as I have a commitment. I hope UMD wins it. The conference commish has got to be loving this (again).

Saturday!!!!!!!

Go Dawgs!!!
I'll be happy either way. I picked UMD at beginning of year is the only reason I will cheer the loudest for them.
Still best conference in the land...East can...Suck it!

Pops, did you see the UNL put in to host the Frozen 4? Can't find the article but UNL put a bid in for the next cycle to host at the Century Link. The arena meets the seating requirement so who knows.
yes I have and would be great for the area. Maybe even get UNL on board to get a team.

Denver wins the championship. :Banana:

Thankfully for them the 3rd period wasn't 21 minutes long.

Don't be bitter. Maybe the Husker men could develop a pulse in a sport someday soon so even they can enjoy some ice cream.
Does Nebraska actually have a hockey team? I love the jersey(I have used it as my avatar of course) and if we got a hockey team, I'd definitely root for them to win.

Great game DU deserved it. They get their 8 title.

Hockey best game on the planet

Fantastic

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back