• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Two more Blackshirts earned today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats to both! My brother and I were just saying on Saturday that Mitchell has been playing lights out.

Glad to hear it:cheers: I think Green has been very consistent this year!!

He hasn't. He had a string of off games after the UCLA loss (which I though was his best game of the season). I think someone started a thread during the bye week asking where he had been or if he was injured. I don't remember the answers that were given. But since OSU he's made sure his name was called by the commentators for each game. Even if he didn't get an actual stat on a play, he still kept the receiver from getting a stat.

I would have though Mitchell had gotten one before any other DB....he's done an excellent job given his lack of weight and height compared to competition.

Good job to both guys. Keep it up. 3 more games to go.

Last edited:

Mitchell for a kid of his small size is an impact CB of big stature....

+1 I didn't realize how small he was until after the week leading to the Michigan game he walked by me and my peer had to point him out. His measures say 5'11" 155 lbs. I can believe the 155 but he's not 5'11"

Mitchell for a kid of his small size is an impact CB of big stature....

He plays way bigger than he is. Our secondary is looking pretty scary when you include Rose. Ive heard pretty good things about Wade as well.

Congrats to these two, much deserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back