• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Tweets not loading

Huskermedic

Retired
15 Year Member

Code:
https://twitter.com/HuskerFBNation/status/916528516291747840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Just try the URL.

RedStones

Nebraskan Again
5 Year Member
I found a work around.

If you press and hold the "Loading tweet..." link you will be presented with a pop-up menu. Select "Open in new tab" and it will bring up the tweet in Twitter.

Screenshot_20171203-215338.png

robroyred

Recruit
5 Year Member
My laptop wont load any twitter posts, and none of the above info is of any help. When I open any forum page that contains posts with embedded tweets, all I get is a quick flash of the twitter bird, followed by a quick flash of a frown face on a page, and then nothing. Any ideas, anyone?

Nemesis

Frequently CensoRED
My laptop wont load any twitter posts, and none of the above info is of any help. When I open any forum page that contains posts with embedded tweets, all I get is a quick flash of the twitter bird, followed by a quick flash of a frown face on a page, and then nothing. Any ideas, anyone?
Maybe twitter is blocked on the network you're using? Can you go direct to the twitter home page?

robroyred

Recruit
5 Year Member
Thanks for replying.., but they're loading properly again. Fixed when I rebooted my laptop. After all these years it seems like I'd always think of rebooting first, but Im old and I forget important stuff sometimes.

Let it be by the code

My base D is 3 - 4
2 Year Member
So I'm having issues with this on my compuer now. All of the embedded tweets just say "loading tweet" but it never loads, and there is no link for me to be able to open in another tab. Any ideas?

upload_2018-6-24_20-35-1.png