• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TWD Season 7 (spoilers likely)

HskrTom

Native Nebraskan
15 Year Member
Starts back up tonight. Who did Negan bash? Lot of rumors. With the season 7 trailer, the streak of blood on Rick's right cheek could lead you to believe the bashee was on Rick's right. Abraham was right next to him on the right.

Also heard/read that another one bites the dust as well.

Any thoughts/guesses ahead of time? I'm going with Abraham getting bashed, and if another one dies, maybe Sasha.

Started a thread in entertainment but that board tends to be a black hole.

I agree with your Abraham premise and if its two, I say Glenn is the other. My only other guess would be Eugene.

As stated in the other thread, the obvious choice would be Rick but we know thats not going to happen.

Doh.. my bad. Mods feel free to merge.

Yeah, I agree that Eugene could be goners tonight. Too many choices, but don't think Glenn will, at least not yet due to fan appeal. Same for Daryl.

Doh.. my bad. Mods feel free to merge.

Yeah, I agree that Eugene could be goners tonight. Too many choices, but don't think Glenn will, at least not yet due to fan appeal. Same for Daryl.
The only reason I say Glenn is because it would tie in to a comic book path for Maggie. They dont always follow that so who knows?

Just watched it and it was too intense for my wife. She left before the whole Carl ordeal.

I kinda felt Glenn was going to be a goner because when I go to the reddit walking dead site, they talk about Maggies arc in the comics and while they don't mean to give spoilers, it sounded as if she was on her own. I will miss Abraham's brash attitude. Glenn was a great character but what makes this show intriguing is that main characters die all of the time.

Can't wait to see how this all plays out and where Carl's character goes from here. I know he is a main comic book character...we will see if that translates to the little screen.

I loved the episode because it was full of negatives. Too many shows strive for the happy ending. Plus, it makes the revenge that much sweeter.

Now I need to go talk the wife out from underneath the covers. She had said that if Darryl or Glenn were the ones killed, she was done. We will see.

Rick was a puss in the Winnebago....you grab that hatchet and go to town on Negan, particularly when he came back into the Winnebago after having to go get the hatchet....of course we need a story, just thought it was very not-Rick-like

Rick was a puss in the Winnebago....you grab that hatchet and go to town on Negan, particularly when he came back into the Winnebago after having to go get the hatchet....of course we need a story, just thought it was very not-Rick-like

Exactly. I would have split his wig, right freakin' now. That was absolutely brutal. Anybody see that eye of Glenn's laying in the mess that was his head? Yikes. "Vampire Bat." LOL.

0205ffb55b894e369841dc0504fcfbb8

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back