• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked TV video of Aaron Green's announcement last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprint23r

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
what struck me about that video was the cheer that went up when he announced NU. You would have thought it was the home town school. This kid has his priorities in order. Get an Education, grow as a person, become a better man and play some football while he is at it. With balance like that he's going to be a success no matter what he does.

HuskerRedDread

Blackshirt
10 Year Member
what struck me about that video was the cheer that went up when he announced NU. You would have thought it was the home town school. This kid has his priorities in order. Get an Education, grow as a person, become a better man and play some football while he is at it. With balance like that he's going to be a success no matter what he does.

Yea, that was pretty amazing. With the cheers you would have thought that he was making his announcement at a church in Omaha or something. Seems to be a huge get in every category.

RR isn't their a teammate of his that we are looking at for the 2012 class. I thought I read that somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visit the Sports Illustrated Husker site

GET TICKETS