• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Turnover a New Turnover Leaf

Bigger Ed

XL Cranial Shield w/ Auxiliary Vision Enhancement
5 Year Member
"Since 2018, Nebraska is 5-18 in games decided by 7 points or fewer and has a -20 TO margin in those games,” Fallica tweeted. “0-7 last year with (a) -8 TO margin in those games. Nebraska outgained their opponents by 26.4 YPG in those 7 games last year.”
Nebraska football's close-game struggles under Scott Frost highlighted by eye-opening stat

I think this glaring weakness in the offense has been overshadowed by talk of special team play and the new coaching staff on the offensive side of the ball.

We have got to get a secure handle on the ball or we're going to continue the trend of losing close games and losing seasons.

Nebraska football's close-game struggles under Scott Frost highlighted by eye-opening stat

I think this glaring weakness in the offense has been overshadowed by talk of special team play and the new coaching staff on the offensive side of the ball.

We have got to get a secure handle on the ball or we're going to continue the trend of losing close games and losing seasons.
So the team’s 14 TDs and 12INTs passing for the entire season might be part of the problem?

Probably at least part of why o-line play seems to be fans’ top concern.
I think I know what you're saying but o-line doesn't fumble. Yes, they can cause hurried throws but the QB needs to understand when he can throw and when he should scramble/eat it when rushed. Defense didn't get their fair share of takeaways so TO ratio is on them too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back