• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tunnel walk

Sitting in the stands pre-game and saw a lady in a sweatshirt that said, "Walking Red." Watched them come out of the tunnel and thought, no, that shirt is wrong, it's "Red Men Walking."

Wait til you hear that awful end of the third quarter song
Pre-game noise (so-called music) physically hurts my ears. If I thought it would do any good I'd write Moos a letter. I know the kids like it but there are an awful lot of we older folks in the stands who like melody with their music.

Pre-game noise (so-called music) physically hurts my ears. If I thought it would do any good I'd write Moos a letter. I know the kids like it but there are an awful lot of we older folks in the stands who like melody with their music.
Pal if you complain about the music and not about a team who could care less about tradition the you need a psychologist not an audiologist

Never seen a team come out of the tunnel walk so un fired up
Take solace in the fact that they did in fact show up to compete today. I wouldn't spend much time watching a team run out of a tunnel, try to assess body language, and then try to determine how ready they are. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Take solace in the fact that they did in fact show up to compete today. I wouldn't spend much time watching a team run out of a tunnel, try to assess body language, and then try to determine how ready they are. :thumbsup:
Doesn't work at the horse races either...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back