• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tuesday 27 August Post Practice Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to need you to keep up before you ask me to stop doing something I'm not doing buddy. I never told him to not share his info, but you obvious comprehended differently. Actually one of the thread I visited frequently was a thread he started ( I think it's call "Few Notes" or something like that) that gave updates on what's going on in practice. The conversation was more on opinions based on what he hears/reads vs others opinions based on what they hear/read.

So, just so you're not confused, the "STOP" comment was in regardless to inquiring that his source is giving more reliable information than other posters' sources are giving them when we all are gaining information from the same "source" anyway.

Thanks for you effort though. It's nice to see the bond of Husker fans sticking up for each other. ;)

You can always tell somebody is losing their cool when they start calling people "buddy" on a message board. ;)

You can always tell somebody is losing their cool when they start calling people "buddy" on a message board. ;)

:Biggrin: I think they should PM each other and divulge their sources. Chances are their "guys" know each other, so maybe they can work in cahoots and be on the same page information-wise? ;)

friendo

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3B_rRmkbA9I?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Santos getting a blackshirt does not make him the better LB fwiw. They frankly were not going to give blackshirts out to first or second year players right away. Banderas has a better chance of switching Santos to SAM when Bando learns the position then ZA does of losing his WILL LB spot to anyone when we want a WILL in the game and not a safety/corner against four wide.

If Santos ends up being better than ZA we are in for a very great year. ZA needs Santos, and Santos needs ZA. Both for different reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back