• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tua - play him or not

EastOfEden

Junior Varsity
15 Year Member
I was surprised that in the previous game the Dolphins played they put Tua back in the game after he had been nocked woozy in the first half. Then I was surprised they played him yesterday. Now let's see if they play him in regular order this coming week. Don't know why for sure but playing him in these conditions seems over the line. He could be drooling by the time he's 40 if they continue to do that.

Well the first scapegoat has been made. The Dolphibs fired the independent neurologist who cleared him last Sunday.

Pro ball, early in the season, who cares?

America cares. It's the best sport in the U.S. -- and easily the most watched. It dominates TV sets this time of year more than any other form of entertainment -- sports, sitcoms, drama, etc.

Last year was a 10% viewership increase for the NFL over the year prior -- highest since 2015 -- and 48 of the top 50 most watched TV programs were NFL games. This year is ahead of last year already.

Thanks for showing you care too by reading and participating in this thread. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back