• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trouble ahead for Moos?

And for the squirrel too.

mDxBAZcSNBg2BmbOC11_fVdT84-tkhzS1qRv6E-yTsBpzBPO27pdFOY8fCigIRNwCdoPOoChdz5h3WZN3m--vCf5v_qEUg=s400

I wouldn't worry about the coach, I'd worry about the AD. Hard to tell how serious a matter this might be.

I pay for access to JournalStar articles.

Not suggesting that mismanagement is illegal, but I would prefer to think that our AD is capable of proper management. Might explain why he left and why people were surprised that he left.

I pay for access to JournalStar articles.

Not suggesting that mismanagement is illegal, but I would prefer to think that our AD is capable of proper management. Might explain why he left and why people were surprised that he left.
YOu can always put in a link. If others do not have access they just can not read. Additionally you can summarize even if it is be hind a pay wall. For instance you could have Said, "Moos may be in trouble for falsely reporting ticket sales at WSU." Then post the link.

Not a good look, and you never want the "dark cloud" hanging over your head, but I think this is actually not uncommon to many athletic departments at non-traditional power schools that hurt for attendance and "keeping up with the jones" facility mentalities. Just thankful it's not a problem at Nebraska.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back