• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trivia Question

In the fall of 1991, my freshman year in Lincoln, my brother and his wife came down to Lincoln to attend the Oklahoma game on a cold wet dreary Saturday in November…..
the question is, how much trouble was he in after she found out that our seats were not INDOORS but simply covered by the upper deck?
as it turns out they raised a packer fan, and have attended a handful of games at lambeau field.
Ahh the love of sport!! #GBR
I think I got it...

a lot?

Think back to 1986 - the last time that Nebraska played Illinois as a non-conference opponent...

Name the Husker DB who scored the first TD of the game
Name the Husker IB who scored the last TD of the game
Name the final score of the game

You could have put his whole name & picture & I still wouldn't have known...

I was right there with you.

I know I'm late to the party but this is Ward Bond.

iu

From IMDB:

Family rumor is that Bond was a roommate at USC with John Wayne, who convinced him to go into acting. They were apparently best friends; one of their favorite activities in their youth was to go to bars, get drunk, and start fights.

On a hunting trip, he was accidentally shot by John Wayne. Bond left Wayne the shotgun in his will.

Think back to 1986 - the last time that Nebraska played Illinois as a non-conference opponent...

Name the Husker DB who scored the first TD of the game
Name the Husker IB who scored the last TD of the game
Name the final score of the game
1000% stab in the dark.

Brian Washington
Tyreese Knox
48-14 Nebraska

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back