• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trivia Question

This one might be too easy as well...

What former LB to have played against the Huskers in the 1980s went on to star in the 1990s big screen action flick - Stone Cold?

Last edited:

An INT returned for a TD?

I'll guess Dave Burke
Indeed it was Dave Burke. Scooped up the bruins pass and jointed through some traffic and into the endzone securing the huskers a victory… as if it was in any doubt..
Bonus question for anyone that can name the next Cornhusker to be credited with pick 6 vs the bruins….think Troy aikman

sorry for the late reply

Last edited:
Indeed it was Dave Burke. Scooped up the bruins pass and jointed through some traffic and into the endzone securing the huskers a victory… as if it was in any doubt..
Bonus question for anyone that can name the next Cornhusker to be credited with pick 6 vs the bruins….think Troy aikman

sorry for the late reply
I was older then...was that Mark Blazek?

In the fall of 1991, my freshman year in Lincoln, my brother and his wife came down to Lincoln to attend the Oklahoma game on a cold wet dreary Saturday in November…..
the question is, how much trouble was he in after she found out that our seats were not INDOORS but simply covered by the upper deck?
as it turns out they raised a packer fan, and have attended a handful of games at lambeau field.
Ahh the love of sport!! #GBR

In the fall of 1991, my freshman year in Lincoln, my brother and his wife came down to Lincoln to attend the Oklahoma game on a cold wet dreary Saturday in November…..
the question is, how much trouble was he in after she found out that our seats were not INDOORS but simply covered by the upper deck?
as it turns out they raised a packer fan, and have attended a handful of games at lambeau field.
Ahh the love of sport!! #GBR
Good question!

I'll have to think about this one...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back