• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trivia Question

There's the clue I needed.

500 - Irving Fryar
1000 - Gerry Gdowski
2000 - Mike Rozier (again)

Last edited:

Not sure how this trivia format is working .. whom ask the question??? but ran across an interesting 1 last night.

In 1983, Nebraska slapped UCLA around to the tune of 42-10. Who was the last Cornhusker to cross the goal line and score the final TD?

Last edited:
Not sure how this trivia format is working .. whom ask the question??? but ran across an interesting 1 last night.

In 1983, Nebraska slapped UCLA around to the tune of 42-10. Who was the last Cornhusker to cross the goal line and score the final TD?
Good question...

It was an INT return for a TD. That's all I got without looking it up.

Here's a trivia question that I like:

What future football coach was also a defensive back who was given the unenviable task of covering Irving Fryar in 1982?

(I'll give more hints if needed, but I assume somebody will already know.)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back