• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trivia Question

An interjection of surprise, amazement, or dismay uttered by a kooky time traveling movie scientist + a Husker coach + a dictum of the National Weather Service issued upon forecasts calling for minimum temperatures of 33 to 36 degrees on clear and calm nights during the growing season = what?

What pre-modern era Cornhusker star do you get when you combine a series of animated ‘Quahogites’ and/or ‘Quahogians’ with the precursor of an instrument that featured heavily {and perhaps most famously} on the Beatles’ classic 1967 track, Strawberry Fields Forever?

Guy Chamberlin​

5877cdfbca3ca.image.jpg

Marc Munford, Nebraska linebacker played for the Denver Broncos, then was traded to the Kansas City Chiefs. Marc was injured in a per-season game against the New Orleans Saints. Never played for the Chiefs in the regular season.

Marc was injured in that game and it ended his NFL career. What NO player caused the injury? Bonus, what was the injury?

Marc Munford, Nebraska linebacker played for the Denver Broncos, then was traded to the Kansas City Chiefs. Marc was injured in a per-season game against the New Orleans Saints. Never played for the Chiefs in the regular season.

Marc was injured in that game and it ended his NFL career. What NO player caused the injury? Bonus, what was the injury?
Hmm...I'll have to give this one some thought

I know Munford battled both knee and back injuries throughout his career - could it be one of those that did him in?

As far as a Saints player that caused the injury goes...I'm stumped

It was his knee.
It was a pre season game, Ironhead Hayward rolled over Marc's knee.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back