• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trivia Question

What do you get when you cross the king of the dinosaurs and a former Husker running back from Plano?

How about a former Husker quarterback and a fictional radio psychologist from Seattle?

An actor who took a day off in an 80's John Hughes flick and a former Husker OLB who put people to sleep?

A former Husker wingback and a "Do-Re-Mi" duo of composers?

A former Husker I-Back and an actor known to have been terrorized, on the big screen, by a 'noisy spirit'?

Last edited:

What do you get when you cross the king of the dinosaurs and a former Husker running back from Plano?

How about a former Husker quarterback and a fictional radio psychologist from Seattle?

An actor who took a day off in an 80's John Hughes flick and a former Husker OLB who put people to sleep?

A former Husker I-Back and an actor known to have been terrorized, on the big screen, by a 'noisy spirit'?
I have some of the Husker's but not the other parts.

T-Rex for the first line.

The others require a bit of thinking...

T-Rex for the first line.

The others require a bit of thinking...
Sandman, I met him once at the Celebration, a bar in the basement of the Gold's building. Thursday night before a game with Okie Lite on Saturday. My buddy made some stupid remark, like you aren't that big. I thought the Sandman was going to put him down, but laughed it off. Broderick Thomas.

Last edited:

Tyrannosaurus Rex Burkhead

Tommie Frazier Crane

Matthew Broderick Thomas

Johnny Rodgers & Hammerstein

Roger Craig T. Nelson

Away from board too long to see this one. Nicely, done.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back