• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trivia Question

What Academy Award nominated actor is the grandson of a former Nebraska football player who went on to serve as the Governor of Utah from 1925 to 1933?

Hint:
Both this actor and his Academy Award winning, actress daughter filmed movies in the state of Nebraska

What Academy Award nominated actor is the grandson of a former Nebraska football player who went on to serve as the Governor of Utah from 1925 to 1933?

Hint:
Both this actor and his Academy Award winning, actress daughter filmed movies in the state of Nebraska
That is easy...I hated him in The Cowboys because he killed John Wayne. Bruce Dern...daughter Laura.

I would have to look that one up because I am sure it was way before my time. If I go backward in time, I could find that bond.
I see what you did there!

Not to worry though - it's not as if my powers of observation are evil in any way
It's not as if I am some kind of ancient, trivia spewing vampire...

{and even if I were, you could always grab some garlic to 'ward' me away}

Last edited:

Between 1962 and 2003, with a grand total of 21 games played against the likes of Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana St, Florida, Mississippi St, Tennessee, and Ole Miss - what was the combined record compiled by Devaney, Osborne, and Solich vs the mighty SEC?

Bonus question:

Since 2004, Nebraska has faced an SEC school just 5 times
How did Callahan, Pelini, and Riley collectively fare?

How many, and during what, seasons has Nebraska ascended, on at least one occasion, to the #1 ranking in a weekly AP Poll?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back