• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trivia Question

What top 25 team from last year had 4 losing seasons in a row with their new coach?
Am I understanding the question correctly?

What you are saying is that, of the 25 teams to be ranked in the final poll of the 2020 season, one of them is coached by a man who started his stint at this same school with 4 consecutive losing seasons, right?

Last edited:
Deep dive...

What song sat atop Billboard's Hot 100 Record Chart on the day that Nebraska secured it's 1st national championship?

Hint:
My avatar may provide a clue for the astute observer of nascent music videos...

Deep dive...

What song sat atop Billboard's Hot 100 Record Chart on the day that Nebraska secured it's 1st national championship?

Hint:
My avatar may provide a clue for the astute observer of nascent music videos...
It's what Sapp and his boyz were doing when they got worn down as they were...
"On Bended Knee".

And Let me start a new Quiz Buster:

What school holds the lowest winning percentage in Power 5 football?

Hint: They have a Medical School.
I know because I was the Head of Hypertension Clinics there in 1985-1989 :).
Boy that trivia question was easy to find....

I knew you were looking for Nebraska's, but I was only one during the first one and didn't want to look it up. Plus, I was making fun of some Miami fans about Sapp with "On Bended Knee".
Always a good thing to make fun of {sapped energy} Sapp and the always fickle Miami fans whenever possible!

Myself, I wasn't born until '74, but the artist {and variations thereof} that reigned atop the charts at the time of Nebraska's 1st national championship will always, in my estimation, remain at the very "toppermost of the poppermost"

Always a good thing to make fun of {sapped energy} Sapp and the always fickle Miami fans whenever possible!

Myself, I wasn't born until '74, but the artist {and variations thereof} that reigned atop the charts at the time of Nebraska's 1st national championship will always, in my estimation, remain at the very "toppermost of the poppermost"
All I got is Mr. Popper's Penguins.

"Top of the world" by the Carpenters?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back