• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Trivia Question

HuskerGene

A work in progress
10 Year Member
There's the clue I needed.

500 - Irving Fryar
1000 - Gerry Gdowski
2000 - Mike Rozier (again)

Last edited:

70county

Red Shirt
20 Year Member
Not sure how this trivia format is working .. whom ask the question??? but ran across an interesting 1 last night.

In 1983, Nebraska slapped UCLA around to the tune of 42-10. Who was the last Cornhusker to cross the goal line and score the final TD?

Last edited:

HuskerGene

A work in progress
10 Year Member
Not sure how this trivia format is working .. whom ask the question??? but ran across an interesting 1 last night.

In 1983, Nebraska slapped UCLA around to the tune of 42-10. Who was the last Cornhusker to cross the goal line and score the final TD?
Good question...

All 'N' 011808

Former Walk-on
5 Year Member

It was an INT return for a TD. That's all I got without looking it up.

Middle-aged_Ball_Coach

Eternal Chairman of the Defense Commission
2 Year Member
Here's a trivia question that I like:

What future football coach was also a defensive back who was given the unenviable task of covering Irving Fryar in 1982?

(I'll give more hints if needed, but I assume somebody will already know.)

Visit the Sports Illustrated Husker site

GET TICKETS

Save 10 percent or more on gas.