• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trip to MN

dnyelator

Recruit
10 Year Member
Is anyone planning to head up to Minneapolis this weekend? Not sure I can pull it off, have a busy week, but would be fun to watch them play (aren't they playing in the new facility)?

I live in the twin cities. I’ll be there all 3 games.

Yes, it is in the ‘new’ Vikings stadium.

I’ll be behind home plate wearing red nebraska sweatshirt and camo Husker hat.

I’ll be happy with 1 win, but two would make me ecstatic.

Also live in the Twin Cities and anxious to see what this will be like as far as baseball at US Bank not to mention Vandy and Ole Miss.

Interesting Hawaii is leaving their "island" to come to Minnesota to play baseball indoors. I imagine for some it will be the first time seeing snow.

Also, how they treat the temps as they will be freezing but for us that live here it will feel like shorts weather this weekend.

Won't be able to catch all three games. Not playing the Gophers as that will be for the conference. This is an RPI weekend where as it is today, we are #3. San Diego is #1.

Feel for the Gophers as they are 0-7 to start the year but have played a respectable schedule.

Ticket Master for tickets. $10 plus fees, all GA. Hoping for a good Husker crowd all 3 games! We're staying at The Renaissance.

I live in the twin cities. I’ll be there all 3 games.

Yes, it is in the ‘new’ Vikings stadium.

I’ll be behind home plate wearing red nebraska sweatshirt and camo Husker hat.

I’ll be happy with 1 win, but two would make me ecstatic.
I initially thought outdoors like Target Field. Winter Wonderland. And no more Metrodome.

stadium-collapse.jpg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back