• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tre'Vell Dixon still planning an official visit to Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Tre'Vell Dixon still plana and OV....we may not be out of it with him after all....he has three favorites with the Huskers in that group....would be a nice pickup if we can get him back in the fold....

I am not RR, but....

1. Willis
2. Dixon
3. McWilson
4. Gerry

I would take any one of them any given day. I am glad we have 2 already with an outside shot at 4!

Willis the top guy hands-down....McWilson and Dixon I would have pretty much equal....Gerry I really like allot too....hard to say on him based on the level of competition....all four would be nice 'gets' and we have two of them already....

Willis we have a better shot at than many think...due to his Husker connection....time will tell on him...

Where would you put Dixon compared to Willis, McWilson, and Gerry?

Has a broken ankle and out for the rest of the year...I would think the LSU bus has come and gone....especially with the injury....

We have a real good shot at this....Arizona State and Texas A&M being the competition....

No argument from me...Dixon is an unknown at CB and Gerry level of competiton leaves a few questions...although I like him allot...

A little late to the party, but I go 1. Willis 2. McWilson 3. Dixon 4. Gerry

Would love to get all four of those guys. Seems like we're so close to the dam breaking (in a good way) ... just need that one pop. A Willis, or Andrus Peat of last year. Might just be wishful thinking on my part, too.

Last edited:
Wel we have two already...all 4 would be nice...but if we got Willis I would estatic...:)

Would love to get all four of those guys. Seems like we're so close to the dam breaking (in a good way) ... just need that one pop. A Willis, or Andrus Peat of last year. Might just be wishful thinking on my part, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back