• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trev on the radio

aWBj0d5.jpg

East upper deck ..... install tarp
  • reduce seats
  • fan benefits : no more oxygen tanks and high-powered binoculars ;)
vn6YZmj.png

Ants field view .....

1653675108927.jpeg

Oakland A's stadium and NU east project ..... screwed up big time

Last edited:

East upper deck is pretty popular based on feedback around here. Not sure any AD would shut down the newest seating area with arguably the best amenities and easiest access.
I never ventured NU east upper deck but OU upper deck stadium ..... one time. Similar designs.

300px-EastSide1_-OUUAB_2006.09.02.jpg

I got 20/30 vision but I can't read jersey numbers ! OU ants players ....

Last edited:
LINCOLN – Nebraska athletic director Trev Alberts supports the elimination of divisions in college football. He’s heard the same opinion from fellow ADs in the Big Ten.

Now it’s on the conference to make a decision.

Divisional realignment? Round Robin scheduling?

Alberts doesn’t know when the Big Ten will make a decision on either. But he did offer a glimpse into college football’s future on Monday during his monthly radio show.

Now I have tears

Looking at a drawing someone did of that balloon. We didn’t have cameras back then

I remember how happy the balloon was being released because the Huskers scored.

We waived goodbye to each other

Never to meet again
Sorry about bringing up tearful memories. I will try to keep it to less painful memories like getting kicked in the head by a cow, or smashing your hand on an anvil with a mini sledge.

I assume equipped with binocular, right? ;).

North & South upper rows was way too high for the action (IMO) but east .... whoa

vn6YZmj.png

Good, you sit cramped like a sardine and long lines for refreshments/restrooms in the of the other parts of the stadium…unless you are a booster of substance.;)

I will enjoy the view, watching plays developing, fan conveniences, quick access into/out of the sections, and the extra space in the 600 level. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back