• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trev on the radio

So, 92% season tix renewal rate? Not sure how many season tix holders there are, but I’d guess it’s the majority of capacity. Given they struggled to fill it last year, even with giveaways, this could be a problem for them. It’s probably at least several thousand people. It might be hard to sellout the first game, even with a win over Northwestern.

So, 92% season tix renewal rate? Not sure how many season tix holders there are, but I’d guess it’s the majority of capacity. Given they struggled to fill it last year, even with giveaways, this could be a problem for them. It’s probably at least several thousand people. It might be hard to sellout the first game, even with a win over Northwestern.
From the article, there could be up to 5100 tickets to get rid of. I guess we will see.

But we have roughly between 3,700 to 5,100 tickets to sell for various games this fall. So we do have some work to do in that area and depending on the game, some of those games have fewer tickets to move, some of them up too 5,100.

Hydrogen gas is the obvious answer to the helium shortage,
Bring back the balloons!
Good idea, hydrogen instead of helium.

may-06-hindenburg.jpg

LOL!

https://forum.huskermax.com/threads/countdown.131016/post-5341387 see 1:25 mark ... BOOM!

Last edited:

From the article, there could be up to 5100 tickets to get rid of. I guess we will see.

But we have roughly between 3,700 to 5,100 tickets to sell for various games this fall. So we do have some work to do in that area and depending on the game, some of those games have fewer tickets to move, some of them up too 5,100.
OU is the only sure sellout as of now. They’ll bring a bunch of fans. If NU has lost even 1 game, tix will be dirt cheap. They might be anyway.

I saw a report that the 92% renewal rate was in line with what was normal. I'm sure you could say it was 100% in the 90's, but feel free to spin it as normal is bad.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back