• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trev offers a printed ticket option!

OPHusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Received this email today

A Message from Athletic Director Trev Alberts

Nebraska Football Season Ticket Holder,

Thank you for purchasing 2021 Nebraska Football season tickets. We have all endured a difficult year during the COVID-19 pandemic and I can’t wait to see Memorial Stadium once again turn into a Sea of Red.

I am honored to return to my alma mater as Athletic Director and welcome the opportunity to serve our student-athletes, and the best fans in college athletics. Husker fans will always be at the core of our decision-making process, and our fan support is what separates Nebraska Athletics from our peers.

I want you to know that we will always listen and be responsive to our fans. To that end, Nebraska Athletics will be providing you with the option of receiving printed tickets and parking passes for the 2021 football season. Long term we intend to continue the transition to mobile ticketing, but we heard the message that many of you prefer printed tickets.

If you wish to receive printed 2021 Nebraska Football season tickets, please complete the survey by clicking the button below. Printed tickets will only be available to season ticket holders, and because of the late decision to provide this option, these printed tickets will have a simple look. However, it will provide fans the comfort of having a hard ticket in their hand when they arrive at Memorial Stadium.

For those who choose to utilize mobile tickets, we have made a significant investment in additional scanners and are committed to providing an efficient entry process at the gates of all our venues this season. Regardless of which option you choose, all football season ticket holders will receive a 2021 souvenir ticket at no cost. The souvenir tickets will be sent to the address on your account in November.

We have also heard from our loyal fans in the South Stadium about the need for increased amenities. My promise to you is that we will explore long-term options to modernize South Stadium and provide the same type of game-day experience as our fans in other parts of Memorial Stadium.

In the meantime, we will be making modest improvements in the South Stadium for the 2021 season. This will include additional portable restrooms, added concession options and more televisions in the concourse area.

I will be communicating more information to all season ticket holders soon, but first wanted to make you aware of these immediate changes in ticketing and fan amenities for the upcoming season. Thanks again for your loyal and unmatched support.

Go Big Red!

Trev Alberts

Seems quite genuine and very targeted in his announcement, they're listening to the grumbles, very refreshing.

Let's just hope he doesn't declare 2021 to be "the year of the fan" like Pederson did
iu

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back