• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trev Alberts has a challenge

Oracle of Lincoln

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
Wow, 75th in Director’s Cup Standings? 13th in the B1G standings? This certainly could use some improvement considering the amount of support these programs receive. Kind of reiterates how poorly the previous administrators performed. But, we knew that, right?

On the bright side, I think Trev is up for the task. #GBR

Wow, 75th in Director’s Cup Standings? 13th in the B1G standings? This certainly could use some improvement considering the amount of support these programs receive. Kind of reiterates how poorly the previous administrators performed. But, we knew that, right?

We all know football needs to be better. Men's basketball has their work cut out for them with a tough conference, but can't even win outside the conference either. Baseball normally does well, so a slight hope for a spring surge.

I think you'll see them finish slightly higher than this on the list, but things are definitely not in a great place.

Can we name a incoming coach in the BIG that surrounded themselves with coaches that had no BiG experience?

If we just had great soccer and cross country programs, we could dominate the standings. Imagine the revenue we could bring in.

Ironic, considering bowling is the sport played with literally the lowest ceiling haha
We should introduce Outdoor bowling in Memorial stadium. Create Indoor and Outdoor seasons like in track, and hopefully double our national championships.

C'mon Trev, show some leadership!

We should introduce Outdoor bowling in Memorial stadium. Create Indoor and Outdoor seasons like in track, and hopefully double our national championships.

C'mon Trev, show some leadership!
Hockey , but I’m afraid Trev would do as he did at UNO

I truly believe that TA really loves the Huskers and is extremely proud to have worn the big red N on his helmet during his college days. I believe that he will address the athletic departments needs systematically and will pull us up out of the mess we are in.Keep the faith.GBR.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back