• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Travel Squad To Pasadena Capped at 70

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the revenue flowing in from the BTN, you'd think finances wouldn't be as big an issue anymore. So does anyone know what the travel limits are in the SEC, Big 12 & PAC 12? There has to be a bigger reason than just money.

With all the revenue flowing in from the BTN, you'd think finances wouldn't be as big an issue anymore. So does anyone know what the travel limits are in the SEC, Big 12 & PAC 12? There has to be a bigger reason than just money.
I think its an acknowledgement towards other sports. No other sport has such a large roster or supporting staff. 70 players is literally a 3-deep depth chart across the board.

I will never forget Osborne faulting limited travel squad as being the reason Mike Minter blew up his knee late in a game that had long been decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back