• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfers, late pick ups (i.e. Portal Watch 2023)

Bill Self was recruiting him quite hard 2 1/2 years ago. 6 portal transfers announced from KU as of today.
KU offers a LOT more than the Huskers, such as huge exposure and a winning tradition.

Not that it would happen, but it would be cool to get Hepburn, Sallis and Traudt at Lincoln. Sallis could really play defense if he wanted to... amazing athlete. Hepburn is just a great PG, I think he can go where he wants. Traudt is a wing, maybe he could grow into being a stretch 4? They fit what Nebraska needs, and would be a chance to show some player development from this newish staff.

For that matter, turn Wilcher into a 15pt a game scorer that can defend... I would be impressed with that development.
Hepburn has a reputation in Wisconsin of wanting to play hero-ball. He is not a guy I would chase after. He takes ill-advised shots that are outside of the teams scheme.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back