• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer weekly rankings.

Hville

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Adrian again.

Adrian again.

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess you know how Adrian’s living room furniture is arranged.

Good for him. I feel bad for the guys who toiled under Scott Frost. In his article, Husker Dan questions if fans have been betrayed by Frost's staff. What about the players who came here thinking this would be UCF times 2 and to find out what a sham the whole thing was. Matinez should have left two years sooner, for his own good.

Good for him. I feel bad for the guys who toiled under Scott Frost. In his article, Husker Dan questions if fans have been betrayed by Frost's staff. What about the players who came here thinking this would be UCF times 2 and to find out what a sham the whole thing was. Matinez should have left two years sooner, for his own good.
Me too. It sounds harsh but in light of stories coming out...he let his players down.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back