• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

transfer TE ?

Thought we were set at TE?

I posted a few things on him last night in the 2020 visit thread. Visiting unofficial both Nebraska and Iowa

We are pretty full at TE even for an experienced 6'6" 250 lb one

Oh and he is not a Grad Transfer. If we took him he is a 3 to play 2 guy. So would RS thus having 2 years elgibilty

With one slot left in the 2019 class highly doubtful we take a TE.

Oh and he is not a Grad Transfer. If we took him he is a 3 to play 2 guy. So would RS thus having 2 years elgibilty

With one slot left in the 2019 class highly doubtful we take a TE.
Maybe but would hate to lose him to IA.

We have other more pressing needs. No point in taking a player just because Iowa may want him too.
Well, when you put it that way!... I didn't see the point in getting this guy, but if Iowa wants him, we NEED to get this guy. No, it's not logical, but I think one Fant-like experience is more than enough for this millennium.

Well, when you put it that way!... I didn't see the point in getting this guy, but if Iowa wants him, we NEED to get this guy. No, it's not logical, but I think one Fant-like experience is more than enough for this millennium.

Its not logical at all and makes no sense to boot. We have done okay in Iowa re ruiting with Trev Alberts being the biggest example.

Its not logical at all and makes no sense to boot. We have done okay in Iowa re ruiting with Trev Alberts being the biggest example.
You say that now, but ... one TD by this guy in black & gold against Nebraska, and you'd feel a lot like you did when this happened....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back