• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer RB Markese Stepp is N (Transfer From USC) Injury Update

Assuming with all the rules being tossed out because of a wonky 2020, he is eligible to play right away?
My understanding is that because this year was such a strange year there is no penalty clause or the one time exception clause is very easy to acquire.

That may change next year when they try to enforce the normal one year penalty clause. But I honestly think we will never see that enforced again. Too much movement towards “player rights”

So, short answer....he can play right away!

My understanding is that because this year was such a strange year there is no penalty clause or the one time exception clause is very easy to acquire.

That may change next year when they try to enforce the normal one year penalty clause. But I honestly think we will never see that enforced again. Too much movement towards “player rights”

So, short answer....he can play right away!
The NCAA caves on pretty much every transfer waiver anyway, but I think you are correct.

"During summer testing at Cathedral, Stepp recorded a 4.49-second electronically timed 40-yard dash."

He gets to his top end pretty quick but the top end seems to be limited by his stride. Either way...4.5 at 235 is a boatload. If he's got a little vision/instinct he's just what the doctor ordered.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back