• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer Portal Rankings; Huskers Rise To #6 In Latest Rankings

1642452376124.png

Last edited:

Who is in chrge of recruiting for the Huskers since the new guys came in? Someone has to manage everything they are doing.

Who is in chrge of recruiting for the Huskers since the new guys came in? Someone has to manage everything they are doing.
The coaching directory does not show a designated recruiting coordinator, maybe all coaches are in on that particular role.

Something to be said about being #6 in ranking of proven college players versus #25 in high school recruits. I like this portal when it works Coaches make it work in Nebraska's favor. :)
Fixed that for ya. Making the portal work was part of the housekeeping plan. And they will only get better at it as time goes on. Lot's of good talent to be plucked from this option down the road. I remember that Frost plucked a term from his talks with Trev - that the football program needs to be nimble in response to change that is inevitable.

Last edited:
The coaching directory does not show a designated recruiting coordinator, maybe all coaches are in on that particular role.
True - hope that was by design (though I'm sure there are staffers with eyes on the portal and doing advance scouting of the HS recruits). I hope that every coach has recruiting responsibilities. We can't afford a let up at any position. Recruiting is a major cog in the machine to get us where we want to go.

Last edited:
True - hope that was by design (though I'm sure there are staffers with eyes on the portal and doing advance scouting of the HS recruits). I hope that every coach has recruiting responsibilities. We can't afford a let up at any position. Recruiting is a major cog in the machine to get us where we want to go.
Diversity is still key in where the staff is 'known', their contacts etc.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back