• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer Portal Rankings; Huskers Rise To #6 In Latest Rankings

I honestly believe we have above average talent on the line. I think it was a byproduct of bad coaching and development. Hopefully that changes.
Watching Bama and Georgia, there is no o linemen on our roster that can compare physically. They are bigger and thicker. Coaching, development, offense scheme, strength and conditioning, are all lacking.

Watching Bama and Georgia, there is no o linemen on our roster that can compare physically. They are bigger and thicker. Coaching, development, offense scheme, strength and conditioning, are all lacking.
Just because our Offensive lineman aren’t as good as Alabama or Georgia doesn’t mean there isn’t talent here. That was my point. The cupboards aren’t empty in the oline room they just need better coaching. Like comparing apples to oranges man. Plus Turner Corcoran and Bryce Byrnhart were both highly rated. Just need better coaching.

Just because our Offensive lineman aren’t as good as Alabama or Georgia doesn’t mean there isn’t talent here. That was my point. The cupboards aren’t empty in the oline room they just need better coaching. Like comparing apples to oranges man. Plus Turner Corcoran and Bryce Byrnhart were both highly rated. Just need better coaching.
We have to take into account at least 4 teams in our division have better offensive lines as a whole than we do. Yes we have some highly rated linemen and as of yet haven't played up to.potential. I hope coaching will help but I have to wonder if talent evaluation is an issue along with all the other issues we have had last 4 years

We have to take into account at least 4 teams in our division have better offensive lines as a whole than we do. Yes we have some highly rated linemen and as of yet haven't played up to.potential. I hope coaching will help but I have to wonder if talent evaluation is an issue along with all the other issues we have had last 4 years
I get that and it’s a great point. I’m just saying man we have talent. It’s just been bad development by the coaching staff and unfortunately that too falls on Frosts shoulders. Hopefully that all changes with Raiola as the coach. GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back