• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer PK/Punter Timmy Bleekrode is N

Gotta really like how Nebraska has gone after trying to shore up their kicker spot. Bleekrode should be able to step right in next year and you'll be able to redshirt and groom Charlie Weinrich, who is a really good prospect.

Agree on all

Gotta really like how Nebraska has gone after trying to shore up their kicker spot. Bleekrode should be able to step right in next year and you'll be able to redshirt and groom Charlie Weinrich, who is a really good prospect.
I was not at all impressed with Weinrich's little bits of tape that I've seen...

I still think folks are writing off Contreraz... but he may transfer out after Bleekrode has been given a scholarship. I saw Bleekrode kick a few times in HS. He will be a very good add... but again the little I have seen of Contreraz makes me think he is also a legit D 1 kicker that had 1 very bad misshit. He hits a very nice ball that gets good immediate lift.

I think this might be a bit overcorrection by a staff that does not have a competent kicking evaluator on the staff.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back