• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Grad Transfer CB Cayair Wright Has Committed To Nebraska: Will Be On Campus 30 June

Can someone provide a bit more information as to why left the USC football team mid-season last year (even though he didn't enter the portal until April) and why he was looking to transfer?
Good question. Their defense was horrible last year, this year they've lost a lot of '25 commitments.
We may never find out

Can someone provide a bit more information as to why left the USC football team mid-season last year (even though he didn't enter the portal until April) and why he was looking to transfer?

As to the exact reason I do not know. He had a really good 2022 season. Last year as a whole the defense at USC was atrocious as at anyone following college football knows. He still had a decent season all things considered in 2023

Bottom line I have zero doubt the coaches already vetted that before he visited. I also have zero doubt they reached out to some of the staff at USC. Not to mention I am sure they spoke to him on the visit

Bottom line they took his commit and he will be on campus shortly

From what I heard he has a problem staying focused and not being distracted by all the extracurricular stuff - Nebraska will provide the perfect environment. The talent is there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back