• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Toure on the interception

Would sure like to see another competent passing QB in this offense, could be lethal as routes are open.

Very frustrating... momentum turned at the worst possible time.

Would sure like to see another competent passing QB in this offense, could be lethal as routes are open.

Very frustrating... momentum turned at the worst possible time.
Martinez was off tonight but he likely feels he has .5 seconds to get rid of the ball on passing downs and 1 second on the others. He and the D were the only reason we were in that game.

Martinez was off tonight but he likely feels he has .5 seconds to get rid of the ball on passing downs and 1 second on the others. He and the D were the only reason we were in that game.
agree with you for the most part - my point remains, 1 QB alone shouldn't define this regime - would like to see another competent thrower before passing judgement on this offensive scheme.

As for him specifically - a lot of overthrows tonight & the fumble near midfield was entirely on him, he had PLENTY of time to get rid of it, jog laterally or even tuck & run - any points there & the game would've been out of reach. ball security > playmaking

& I still question his pre & post snap reads, they're not quick & haven't improved.

edit - & YES, to the OP - have no idea why Toure didn't step/cross in front of the defender

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back