• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tough questions, necessary to answer for 2020

Feel better?

I don’t want any complaining about what Maurice Washington did or didn’t do on this thread please. The only answer I would like is to know for next season if anyone has any inside intel that he will be with the team or not. I would like to know this purely for how many kids will be likely taken in this recruiting cycle. Would also like to know if anyone has any inside intel on JD Spielman transferring people staying. Thanks in advance.

Can't comment on Spielman, I don't have any feel. I would be surprised if we see Washington return. Hope I'm wrong.

I don’t want any complaining about what Maurice Washington did or didn’t do on this thread please. The only answer I would like is to know for next season if anyone has any inside intel that he will be with the team or not. I would like to know this purely for how many kids will be likely taken in this recruiting cycle. Would also like to know if anyone has any inside intel on JD Spielman transferring people staying. Thanks in advance.
Sounds like MW has most of the control over his destiny.
IMO his legal problems will not be an impediment. He just needs to decide for himself how badly he wants to be a part of the team.

It's encouraging that neither of the players bring discussed have entered the transfer portal.

I wouldn't be TOO surprised if Washington moved on, but I'd be shocked if Spielman left. He just had his third straight outstanding season. He had fewer catches, but he gained the most yards so far in his career. He will own the receiving record book if he stays for his final season. I don't understand where these rumors would be coming from.

All pertinent scuttlebutt on Huskernation can be found here:

solich.JPG

Thinking at this point the OP would have liked the complaints more

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back