• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

tOSU vs Texas fans

Who has the more arrogant fan base, tOSU or Texas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

To this day nothing bad enough can happen to TEXASS to make me happy!
I'll forever root for Texass to have crappy seasons. OSU sucks, but Texas can truly go suck it. SAW 'EM OFF.
1619407482653.png

I can't help but think many Big 12 teams might have been asking this same question back in the golden era with tOSU replaced by Nebraska. The Kansas States and Iowa States must have gotten pretty sick of Nebraska beating them year in and year out in the Big 8 and then the Big 12. Personally I didn't think Nebraska fans were arrogant but there might have been some smugness involved. We were always disappointed if the 3rd and 4th string tailbacks didn't get to score a touchdown. Losing makes it extremely hard to be gracious, but winning all the time has a similar effect. I've always been proud of the Nebraska tradition to applaud the opposing team. I fear that tradition might be lost with the passing of the Boomer generation.

I can't help but think many Big 12 teams might have been asking this same question back in the golden era with tOSU replaced by Nebraska. The Kansas States and Iowa States must have gotten pretty sick of Nebraska beating them year in and year out in the Big 8 and then the Big 12. Personally I didn't think Nebraska fans were arrogant but there might have been some smugness involved. We were always disappointed if the 3rd and 4th string tailbacks didn't get to score a touchdown. Losing makes it extremely hard to be gracious, but winning all the time has a similar effect. I've always been proud of the Nebraska tradition to applaud the opposing team. I fear that tradition might be lost with the passing of the Boomer generation.
I will say that one of my best friends is from Cbus and is extremely proud and admitting of the arrogance of Ohio State's fanbase. It gets old after awhile. Definitely waiting for the cycle to chaNge!

GET TICKETS

Back