• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

tOSU Preview

wcbsas

All Big 10
20 Year Member

OVER OR UNDER?
Over 10.5 wins. The Big Ten competition isn't as stiff as in years past, but the Buckeyes do have tough road trips to Lincoln and Ann Arbor.

Non-conference of Florida Atlantic, Miami-Ohio and Cincinnati.

Road games of Indiana, Northwestern, Rutgers, Nebraska and Michigan.

They play Miami-Ohio before NU and Penn State before Michigan.

Last edited:

I think they go 10-2. This is the year Michigan finally wins one against the low t.

I think they go 10-2. This is the year Michigan finally wins one against the low t.

Well, that explains a lot!

Low-T-Med-center.jpg

I think we can beat OSU, but we'll have to be healthy. I do see them taking a small step backwards this year losing Urban. Like him or not, he was one of the most successful coaches in history. Ryan Day is a pretty unproven commodity.

OSU 9-3 or 8-4 this year

Last edited:

I think we can beat OSU, but we'll have to be healthy. I do see them taking a small step backwards this year losing Urban. Like him or not, he was one of the most successful coaches in history. Ryan Day is a pretty unproven commodity.

OSU 9-3 or 8-4 this year

I would agree, but they seemed to be a better team when Day was interim last fall. To your point, that's a small sample size.

I'd try to load the box to see if that stops the run and force Fields to pass as much as possible. That will be their Achilles heel.

Iowa clobbered them by being physical and lining up two tight ends and running the ball. That may be how to beat them. I think this could be a bad year for OSU, since I believe the B10 is stronger than ever this year. I see three losses - Wisconsin, Michigan and either NWU or us. Maybe PSU also.

Iowa clobbered them by being physical and lining up two tight ends and running the ball. That may be how to beat them. I think this could be a bad year for OSU, since I believe the B10 is stronger than ever this year. I see three losses - Wisconsin, Michigan and either NWU or us. Maybe PSU also.

Buckeye fans might have a meltdown with an 8-4 season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back