• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top Quality Assistant Coaches Who Got Away

Megatron

Recruit
5 Year Member
Coaching changes at both the head coach and assistant levels that, have NU connections, spurred thought around top quality assistant coaches we would have been far ahead to have kept in our program.

Two come to mind for me:
Kevin Steele
Terry Joseph

What say you?

Coaching changes at both the head coach and assistant levels that, have NU connections, spurred thought around top quality assistant coaches we would have been far ahead to have kept in our program.

Two come to mind for me:
Kevin Steele
Terry Joseph

What say you?
Steele had an NFL gig planned if I remember...no chance. UN was his stop-over. Although the years are eating away at my recollections.
always thought highly of marvin sanders...go chanticleers?

Two come to mind for me:
Kevin Steele
Terry Joseph

What say you?

Are you saying they should have kept them way back when or they should get them now? It's confusing what you're trying to say.

I'll play:

Ekeler
Parrella

Ekeler is a wound-up ball of energy who you want on your staff - always pumping people up, always watching and coaching (remember hearing wide receivers about Ekeler telling them what to do to get clear of linebackers and corners). I think Parrella could have been great at Nebraska if he had come at a sane time - such a good technician to help the athletes maximize their talent. Sounds good on paper at least.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back