• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top Portal Players vs. H.S. Rankings (Hausmann #2)

Michigan plays a 4/3
Hausman is listed as a WLB … opposite the TE.
This website has him listed 2nd on the depth chart.
Barrett the listed starter is a 5th year player, 3-star ’17 recruit, last year was 3rd team All-B1G

Last edited:
Would like to beat Michigan, while he is there. Who didn’t enjoy beating KSU every time we played Josh Freeman? Although I didn’t think it was possible, we even crushed the ‘cats the week after getting pummeled by KU 76-whatever.

Would like to beat Michigan, while he is there. Who didn’t enjoy beating KSU every time we played Josh Freeman? Although I didn’t think it was possible, we even crushed the ‘cats the week after getting pummeled by KU 76-whatever.
I might be incorrect but there was this pretty good RB raised in Omaha named Gale Sayers that went to KU and never beat Nebraska!

double post grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back