• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top 7 list

Kwajsker

Scout Team
Top 7 list of recruits I really hope we land and think we might

Keagan Johnson (Shawn Hardy)
Thomas Fidone
Travion Ford (Patrick Payton)
Avante Dickerson
TJ Bollers
(Will Schweitzer)
Terrance Lewis (Chistopher Paul Jr.)
Seth Malcom - N

Probably won't get them all, but I think these are some of the best prospects I have seen on film who I feel like we have at least a puncher's chance at landing.

Who are yours?

Last edited:
I think if we pull in Findone, Johnson, Rollins, and Haarberg all in the next 4 weeks or so, it will give us a nice foundation for when we get back to a bit of normalcy. I believe we land 3 of those guys, but we need some help to get all 4 right now.

It's tough to get a gauge on where we stand with some of our top targets while this Covid thing is around.

I think if we pull in Findone, Johnson, Rollins, and Haarberg all in the next 4 weeks or so, it will give us a nice foundation for when we get back to a bit of normalcy. I believe we land 3 of those guys, but we need some help to get all 4 right now.

It's tough to get a gauge on where we stand with some of our top targets while this Covid thing is around.

I'd call that a successful 4 weeks.

From everything I’m hearing from people around CB, Fidone is still adamant about visiting the schools (Penn St & LSU) he hasn’t been to yet.

At this point, we're in the pole position for Fidone and Malcom but not sure you can say anyone else on this list at this point. Recent momentum for Johnson to Iowa.

Keagan Johnson: Iowa or Nebraska
Thomas Fidone: Nebraska
Travion Ford: Missouri
Avante Dickerson: Minnesota
TJ Bollers: Wisconsin (NU might be running third to Iowa State here)
Terrance Lewis: Tennessee (NU running third behind UT and TXAM)
Seth Malcom: Nebraska

At this point, we're in the pole position for Fidone and Malcom but not sure you can say anyone else on this list at this point. Recent momentum for Johnson to Iowa.

Keagan Johnson: Iowa or Nebraska
Thomas Fidone: Nebraska
Travion Ford: Missouri
Avante Dickerson: Minnesota
TJ Bollers: Wisconsin (NU might be running third to Iowa State here)
Terrance Lewis: Tennessee (NU running third behind UT and TXAM)
Seth Malcom: Nebraska

Scratched Terrance Lewis off as well. I never had much hope we would land him, but I put him on the list anyway. 0/3 right now. If we got Fidone and Malcom I'd be happy, but I sure will be sad if we don't land Johnson.

Scratched Terrance Lewis off as well. I never had much hope we would land him, but I put him on the list anyway. 0/3 right now. If we got Fidone and Malcom I'd be happy, but I sure will be sad if we don't land Johnson.

Same. And GBR fans shouldn't be dismayed at this point. We had a REALLY slow start to last year's recruiting class. By fall I was just hoping we'd crack top 30 and we ended up finished as #20. We'll get there again this year.

Frost will still be coach by December signing period. Lots of other schools will have made HC changes by then. Plus, Marcus Fleming, Lewis' teammate in HS, was committed to Miami for more than a year before switching to us. Anything can happen between now and signing day.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back