• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top 50 prospects

It's amazing how different this list will look after better seasons.

Full disclosure: I'm assuming that posters are correct saying no Huskers are on the list. I refuse to flip through those stupid things one by one.

It's amazing how different this list will look after better seasons.

Full disclosure: I'm assuming that posters are correct saying no Huskers are on the list. I refuse to flip through those stupid things one by one.
Yes no Huskers on the list.

Last edited:
The sky is falling. To me, it is all about player development. It does help when the coaches have some talent to work with and they do and there will be more. The attitude and ability to develop players is also there, now. It is coming brothers, patience will win the day.

Lets see how it actually plays out as opposed to these WAG's so early on..... We have several players that could be high draft choices assuming they have a great 2019 season. Frost also has some creds with the NFL which can only help players trying to get to the next level.

The sky is falling
The sky is crying, look at the tears roll down the street
The sky is crying, look at the tears roll down the street
I'm waiting in tears looking for my baby, and I wonder where can she be?
I saw my baby one morning, and she was walking on down the street
I saw my baby one morning, yes she was walking on down the street
Made me feel so good until my poor heart would skip a beat
I got a bad feeling, my baby, my baby don't love me no more
I got a bad feeling, my baby don't love me no more
Now the sky's been crying, the tears rolling down my door

Lets see how it actually plays out as opposed to these WAG's so early on..... We have several players that could be high draft choices assuming they have a great 2019 season. Frost also has some creds with the NFL which can only help players trying to get to the next level.
Who, sitting here at this time, woulda thunk that Stanley Morgan would go undrafted?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back