• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Top 50 prospects

CrabHusker

Alienating everyone, one post at a time.
5 Year Member
Is he injured and the NFL is privy to things we are not? I would have thought he'd be drafted too.
I don’t know.

I heard they ding was he wasn’t fast enough and couldn’t separate. There is some compelling video of a potential issue with separation, but he still mananged to rack up a ton of productive yards and touchdowns. Also thought his Pro Day 40 time would have at least raised some eyebrows.

Last edited:

Power of Corn

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
His 40 time was avg, by NFL standards.... but his ability to get open, and hang on to the ball, and his ability to understand the playbook, and leadership, may well earn him a free agent spot. He has intangibles that some immature receivers just dont have, and it will take an NFL camp to be able to show those intangibles

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Music Soothes My Soul
5 Year Member
His 40 time was avg, by NFL standards.... but his ability to get open, and hang on to the ball, and his ability to understand the playbook, and leadership, may well earn him a free agent spot. He has intangibles that some immature receivers just dont have, and it will take an NFL camp to be able to show those intangibles
I'm no expert on the subject, but I tend to agree here. He is a gamer. Best of luck to the young man.